- Before using the water heater, the user must fill the water tank of the water
heater with water. Dry burning is strictly prohibited.
- The user is responsible for the correct operation and use of the equipment.
- The liquid fuel system must comply with the national technical and administrative
regulations and the national legislation and regulations.
- Check the water system regularly. If the water pipe is broken, please replace
it in time.
- When the water heater is not in use, please drain the water in the water heater
to avoid frost. The company will not maintain or compensate for the damage
caused by frost.
- The company will not be liable for any failure or abnormal operation of the water
heater (including accessories) caused by any modification or use of non-original
parts or non-compliance with the installation and operation instructions.